Rahr and Sons 10th Anniversary Celebration
Come November 21st, 2014, Rahr and Sons from Forth Worth, TX will be celebrating its 10th year anniversary. The details on the extravaganza are still being sorted out, but according to Fritz Rahr’s Facebook page a few of the beers that will be brewed for this occasion have been decided:
Just got done brewing some great beers for our anniversary party Nov 22 at the Brewery……
1) Black Panther IPA (thanks to Nate Swan for the name) est 7% ABV. Hopped with CTZ, Cascade, Amarillo, Sonnet and Sorachi, est IBU’s 62
2) Porcupine Run – a smoked Maple Oat Brown Ale. Made with real maple syrup from my family’s cabin in Northern Wisconsin, Rauch/smoked Malt from Germany and rolled oats…. 6% ABV 35 IBU’s
Pretty freakin’ sweet.
Stay tuned for additional details as they arrive!
UPDATE: The food sampling spread has been updated! And now full beer list for EXTENDED party!
Cheese Display and Beer Pairing Station by T & P Tavern
– An elegant cheese display featuring 5 artisan cheeses with a beer pairing for each different cheese
Hot Appetizer Station by Chadra Mezza and Grill
– Fresh Dates with Gorgonzola and Prosciutto
– Shrimp Spanakopita stuffed with Spinach and Cheese
– Falafel Plate
– Cinnamon Kafta Lamb Meatballs
Main Course by Mike Micallef of Reata Restaurant and Terry Chandler of Fred’s Texas Cafe
– Whole Roast Hog with Ugly Pug Black-Eyed Pea Hash
– Charro Beans and Beef Spare Rib Tablitas
– Chocolate Cobbler
VIP dinner ticket information here:
Extend tour & celebration here: